Status of our update to 1.14 will be posted here.
- Optifine (at least a preview release) is typically always required for us to update. Current percentage complete is %12.
- Spigot has a 1.14 release. Spigot didn’t work well for us last time, but I’m willing to give both Spigot and Papermc a try to compare.
- There are reports that GriefPrevention is working for 1.14. I haven’t seen an official release yet.
- Dynmap currently doesn’t have a new release, but I’m watching their forum closely for when they do.
- I’m going to be resetting the outer end islands when updating to 1.14.
Out of the above, Dynmap isn’t required, but the others are. I’m keeping a close eye on the spigot forum to see what problems have been creeping up. If anyone out there read this and know of game breaking bugs, please let me know so I can track those.