Announcement Time! We have a new community build starting up! The theme is ‘Tiny Homes’ and it is located out of the new nether nub, north about 100 blocks. Pick an 8×8 plot, claim it, and start building! If you finish a tiny home build and want to do another, feel free to claim another plot! :slight_smile: Just got done replacing our router with a Asus RT-AC1200 router and so far its working well. Hopefully it will help with the disconnection issues everyone has been having. Our IP changed unfortunately, so if you’re having issues connecting within 24 hours of this message, try a direct connect to IP: 188.8.131.52. Also I tried to enable storms again and they quickly became a problem. If anyone has an idea as to why this happens please ping me.
Quick Update! I just deleted the end’s outer islands. We needed the disk space plus those islands are deleted periodically anyway. Enjoy the new gear!
Status of our update to 1.14 will be posted here.
- Optifine (at least a preview release) is typically always required for us to update. Current percentage complete is %12.
- Spigot has a 1.14 release. Spigot didn’t work well for us last time, but I’m willing to give both Spigot and Papermc a try to compare.
- There are reports that GriefPrevention is working for 1.14. I haven’t seen an official release yet.
- Dynmap currently doesn’t have a new release, but I’m watching their forum closely for when they do.
- I’m going to be resetting the outer end islands when updating to 1.14.
Out of the above, Dynmap isn’t required, but the others are. I’m keeping a close eye on the spigot forum to see what problems have been creeping up. If anyone out there read this and know of game breaking bugs, please let me know so I can track those.